Hey loves, Welcome Home
Insulin is an important hormone that has many functions in the body, the most famous being
blood sugar control. Insulin resistance over time can result in conditions such as Type 2
diabetes and heart disease.
Here are a few tips to increase insulin sensitivity and use:
1. Get moving!
2. Manage your stress
3. Bet quality sleep to recharge
4. Add more fiber to your diet
5. Reduce simple carbs (white bread, rice, tortillas)
6. Add more turmeric, garlic, ginger, cinnamon and fenugreek in your diet
7. Eat more foods (or supplement) with more resveratrol, magnesium, chromium and
8. MOST IMPORTANTLY, get educated!!