Hey loves, Welcome Home
Taking supplements has become part of a healthcare routine for many but, let’s touch on
bioavailability. This is simply how well your body can absorb the nutrients. Factors that can
affect this include your age, current health status, the form the vitamin is in, the amount taken
and of course, your diet OUTSIDE of the supplement. So how can you maximize your vitamin
absorption? Take a look below:
1. Speak to your doctor and get blood work done before you begin a new supplement.
2. Vitamin C needs iron
3. Have turmeric with black pepper
4. Magnesium needs carbohydrates/starches
5. Calcium needs vitamin D
6. Vitamins A, D, E and K need fat
7. Everything else is water soluble! So drink a big glass of water and hydrate
throughout the day.